We provide a range of training support and services for university principal investigators, clinicians, neurologists, post-doctoral fellows, and PhD students including:
- One-to-one, or group patient and public involvement and engagement (PPI/E) training
- Social media training and support
- Workshops for young researchers or students interested in science
- Patient and public involvment/engagement services:
- Consulting on knowledge-transfer projects
- Consultation on PPI/E in research
- The design and implementation of your PPI/E
Movement for Hope is exploring the best ways provide funding support to aid research. We welcome proposals inclusive of costings to support smaller-scale projects.
If you would like to keep up to date on the progress of research funding, please join our mailing list below.