Joining Our Community of Scientists
What does it mean to join our community as a scientist?
Scientists have an important role in public understanding and interest in neurological conditions, research, medicine and treatments. Join our community to get involved in these discussions.
- Invitations to participate in innovative public engagement events
- Opportunities to communicate with larger audiences via online events and campaigns of interest (e.g. blog postings, webinars, live global discussions)
- Invitations to participate in knowledge transfer projects (e.g. films, seminars, workshops)
- Science-based Roundtable Discussions
- Keynote Speaker Invitations
- Opportunities to develop innovative collaboration with patient-advocates and artists
- Senior Researchers and PIs
- Life Sciences
- Research Associates & Post-Doctoral Fellows
- Young scientists (post-graduate/PhD level)